DI ARIE Proprietors Blend, Shenandoah Valley
Complimentary Ground Shipping on 3 or more bottles* USE CODE VINO
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- The blend is almost 30% Cabernet Franc - we love that food friendly 'lighter than Cab' grape
- No one component dominates - just pure elegance and balance
- Only 199 cases produced!
- Excellent value
WINEMAKER: Chaim di Aire (see PERSONALITY below. He has a palate!)
WHAT WE TASTED: Deep red color, with rich and dark fruit aromas and flavor. Second sip revealed mocha, cocoa and that familiar Cab Franc pepper. Firm structure, soft tannins and a long finish.
AVA DESIGNATED: Shenandoah Valley
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Foie Gras Mousse, Dry aged fat popovers
- Smoked ham with lentils
- Roasted turkey with morel mushroom sauce (or butter)
- Green olive and goat cheese tapas
- Lemon Ricotto Gnocchi
PERSONALITY: Chaim Di Aire has an amazing palate and background. He developed Cap'n Crunch cereal, pudding cups, power bars and wine coolers! Serious. For Quaker and Del Monte. He retired to pursue his lifelong dream of making world class wines. We are honored to introduce to our adventurous wine lover.
- 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Syrah, 30% Cabernet Franc
- Estate grown, Shenandoah Valley
- Each component varietal aged separately in French oak, then blended and aged again
- Alcohol 14.9%
*Complementary Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature controlled shipping in effect May 1 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each order. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*. Our summer solutions overnight shipping rate is the best deal!