LINDSTROM Pinot Noir, Russian River
Complimentary shipping on 3 or more bottles. Use code VINO
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A rarity - Celia doesn't make many Pinot's
- Single vineyard, Dutton Ranch, 100% Pinot
- Wildcrafted wine that speaks to our passion
WINEMAKER: Legendary Celia Welch (Nicali, REWA, Keever, K Laz) 100 point winemaker
WHAT WE TASTED: Abundance of dark cherry and cola notes enhanced by cardamom, pink peppercorn and raspberry jam aromas. Sweet earth, cedar bark, anise, oak leaf and caramel flavors weave among those of fruit and spice. Mid palate just keeps going! Ripe and complex throughout the long finish.
AVA DESIGNATED: Russian River Valley
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Grilled, wild salmon with orange and fennel
- Pasta with grilled Portobello mushroom topped with brie cheese
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with fingerling potatoes
PERSONALITY: Advocating an absolute focus on quality and excellence, the Lindstrom's have assembled a small team of gifted individuals to help them cultivate and craft their award winning wines. This team includes acclaimed winemaker Celia Welch and renowned vineyard manager Michael Wolf - dream team!
- 14.7% alcohol
- 13 months French oak aging, 50% new
- Unfined, unfiltered wildcrafted beauty
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 1 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*. Our summer solutions overnight shipping rate is the best deal!