LOOMIS ALIMONY White Rhone Blend, Napa Valley
SOLD OUT: Please check out this sister wine from the Loomis Family.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- 100% Napa Valley fruit, 1500 foot elevation
- Grenache Blanc and Viognier
- Multi vintage blend, like a grand cuvee
WINEMAKER: Rudy Zuidema (Robert Craig, Ehlers, Shadybrook, Encanto, Allyris)
WHAT WE TASTED: With a slight golden hue, this wine expresses aromas of honey, poached pear and apricot with a slight wisp of maple. Honeysuckle and lemon curd dominate the flavor profile with an ever so subtle touch of vanilla in the finish.
AVA DESIGNATED: Napa Valley
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Spring Pea Salad with Burrata and Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette
- Shrimp and grits/spicy polenta
- Chicken apple sausage and sauerkraut
- The final alimony check
PERSONALITY: Jeff Loomis wanted to call these wines "Alimony", but his son Max convinced him, that while damn funny, "Resolution" was far more positive. He said it sounded bitter. As usual, he was right. So .. inspired by the more amazing and positive things in life, these wines showcase Jeff's passion and love of Rhone varietals.
- Highest elevation vineyard near Lake Berryessa
- Aged a long time in French oak
- Don't overthink it, just drink it
- 100 cases produced
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 15 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*