MARKUS & JOEY Insieme, Lodi & NC
Complimentary shipping on 3 or more bottles* USE CODE VINO.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Delightfully dry, full honeyed fruit laden aromatic white wine
- European style winemaking of the Argentinian Torrontes grape
- 92 Points Wine Enthusiast
- Peak tasting fabulous over the next 3 years
WINEMAKER: Markus Niggli (Atlas Peak, Borra Vineyards
WHAT WE TASTED: We love the white pepper spice and juicy apple apricot peach fruit laden nose with a lush baked bread aroma. Lovely florals and aromatics like a touch of bolder Viognier and flinty fresh minerality on the finish. Complex and sophisticated but oh so food friendly you just want to plan a menu. Pronto.
AVA DESIGNATED: Lodi
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Raw and grilled oysters
- Fried calamari and grilled octopus
- Charcuterie and aged goat cheeses
- Any kind of hot empanada
Insieme is Italian for “together” and represents a blending of two vineyards, two grapes and two winemakers Markus Niggli brings the Torrontes (95%) from Silvaspoons Vineyards in Lodi and Joey Medaloni, his lifetime friend, supplies the 5% Traminette from his Cain Vineyard in North Carolina
- Only 80 cases produced
- Native yeasts, 0 malolactic, 0 oak
- Aged 3 months in stainless steel
- Lower alcohol at 12.5%
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 1 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*. Our summer solutions overnight shipping rate is the best deal!