NICALI Red Blend, Stags Leap District
Temporarily sold out. Please consider this excellent Gold Medal winner Coplan Red Blend in the interim.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A rarity not available every year and a great vintage year
- Blend of 50% Cabernet and 50% Zinfandel
- Tiny 50 case production - get it while you can
WINEMAKER: Legendary Celia Welch (Lindstrom, Yount Ridge Cellars, Keever, K Laz) 100 point winemaker
WHAT WE TASTED: Intense. Lush and ripe dark fruit - blueberry, blackberry, plus roses, cassis and pepper. Rich and spicy through this intense blend that works! Ultra long finish as you would expect from Celia's style.
AVA DESIGNATED: Stags Leap District
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- New York strip, with blue cheese butter
- Flat iron steak salad, ranch dressing with mushroom and carmelized onion
- Dark chocolate torte
PERSONALITY: Elegant, yet intense from the famed Lindstrom Vineyards Estate. Named after the Lindstrom’s two lovely daughters.
- 14.5% alcohol
- 50% Cab, 50% Zin
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 15 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*