The Palace Petite Verdot. Only 25 Cases Made, Incredible Oakville fruit.
Sold out. May we suggest another wine by Celia? Nicali Red Blend.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Exclusive to Travelfood Curated Wines
- Private bottling originally crafted to support San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts.
WINEMAKER: Prescott Ashe Winery
WHAT WE TASTED: Petite Verdot is not typically bottled on its own but in the hands of a fine winemaker and highly sought Oakville fruit, this deep, dark and rich wine excels in all ways. Intense dark fruit, cherry, berry, cocoa and vanilla on the long, exquisite finish.
AVA DESIGNATED: Oakville, Napa Valley
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Barbecued Lamb Chops, grilled nightshade vegetables
- Spice-rubbed bbq pork ribs, Rancho Gordo pinto beans with onion and kale
- Cheeseburgers with blue cheese and grilled onions
PERSONALITY: Try our Yount Ridge Cellars wines from this same vineyard. Phillipe Melka pulls grapes from the vineyard.
- Organically farmed from a prized Oakville vineyard
- Aged in French oak, only 25 cases made