YOUNT RIDGE CELLARS Proprietary Red Blend Vertical, Oakville
SOLD OUT. May we suggest another made from a winemaker that Celia taught? Post & Vine is excellent.
Complementary shipping * USE CODE PICKUP
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Cabernet (full-body), Merlot (summer fruits), Malbec (earth and leather) and Petite Verdot (deep black fruit)
- Oakville, estate-grown, vineyard designated, small lot
- There are only 50 cases available of the vertical
A 3 bottle vertical of Yount Ridge Cellars Proprietary Bordeaux blend from acclaimed winemaker Celia Welch. An intense reflection of Oakville terroir, single vineyard estate wines.
WINEMAKER: Legendary Celia Welch
WHAT WE TASTED:
- 2009 - Dark fruit, strong cola and black fruit, blackberries and fresh and floral notes. A very firm core. $125 Individual bottle
- 2010 - Bright cherry in spades. Mocha, dark chocolate notes, huckleberry, sweet earth and cardamom. Youthful. $120 Individual bottle
- 2011 - Dusty cocoa, cool mint, a hint of orange peel and black chocolate. Sweet herb and toasty. $110 Individual bottle
AVA DESIGNATED: Oakville, Napa Valley
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Herb-crusted rack of lamb, homemade rice pilaf
- Grilled Ribeye, garlic-buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Chateaubriand, sauce bearnaise, potatoes Anna
PERSONALITY: The range shows the complexity of the vineyards through a progression of dark fruit, cherry, dusty cocoa, cool mint and more. Celia's extraordinary winemaking skills are on display as well as the fantastic aging ability of these varietals.
Please inquire about individual bottle sales or the full 6 bottle vertical featuring 2006 through 2011. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each year has a distinct varietal percentage.
- Organically farmed estate vineyard
Collector's Wine, Complimentary Shipping *
*Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 15 through Sept 15 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*