ORSA Rose of Pinot Noir- Russian River AVA
- The winemaker's pedigree for one, having worked under Paul Hobbs and Chapoutier of the Rhone and Vinos Cobos of Mendoza
- Farmed using organic and regenerative agricultural practices
- Made to highlight the character of the grape from a cooler climate - Provençal style Rosé
WINEMAKER: Martin Bernal-Hafner: Chapoutier, Vinos Cobos, Paul Hobbs
WHAT WE TASTED:
We like to let this sit for about 15 minutes after taking out of the fridge. As complex as a friendly Rose can be - orange blossoms, grapefruit, and white peach aromatics. The palate has grapefruit and rose water flavors with a delicate minerality. Lovely pink beauty!
WHAT WE PAIRED:
- Roasted chicken with thyme or herbes de Provence
- Creamy pasta dishes
- Smoked Gouda, salmon burger and smoked corn chowder
PERSONALITY: Martin spent time in Northern Rhone learning to make cool climate wines and it shows. Martin embodies wildcrafting wines using organic farming methods and letting nature always take its course. Sustainably farmed, patiently crafted, and humanly connected wines are the trademark of Alta Orsa and Orsa wines handcrafted approach.
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Alcohol 12.7%
- Only 100 cases made
Ground shipping in states where allowed. Temperature control shipping in effect May 1 through Sept 30 to protect these fine wines. A small fee will be added to each shipment. You may choose 2 day or overnight air also*. Our summer solutions overnight shipping rate is the best deal!